Primary Care Physician – Castle Rock, CO
Mint Health Clinics provides membership-based, personalized primary care. Members receive exclusive access to their own board-certified physician near where they live and work. Their physician sees a limited number of patients to guarantee easy access, provide better care, and create the highest-quality patient experience at an affordable price. With Mint Health Clinics, physicians enjoy a less stressful practice, and more time outside of the office. Our focus is set on providing an exemplary experience for both the patient and the physician. We are committed to smaller patient panels (700-900 patients per physician) ensuring we stay true to our model. No more patient overload, insurance headaches or excessive stressing.
Mint Health Clinics is currently searching for talented, passionate physicians to join our team in Castle Rock, CO.
BENEFITS OF THE POSITION:
- Fixed income
- Flexible schedule
- 10-12 patients per day
- Vacation time
- Fully staffed office – plenty of support
- No insurance billing, EHR meaningful use or other “system” requirements
- Significantly less data entry than the fee-for-service model
- Practice medicine your own way
- Work directly for patients, not insurance companies
- Passion for patient care
- Strong communication skills
- Board Certified or eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Active DEA and state license
See www.mintcastlerock.com for a list of services that could be offered in your clinic.
SEND CV TO :
Dr. Rob Boyer